Sunday, July 26, 2015
I won't post a picture of poop but I have to say I really feel like my life revolves around poop. If I'm not trying to avoid it I am cleaning it up or off my shoes or my kid's shoes or listening to my husband complain about it. I did have an incident not too long ago with our goats. Here's the story:
Our sweet ole dog Gatlin is able to open our back door if it's not locked. I left the house for about 3 hours and in that time He opened the back door, meanwhile, our 2 goats Echo and Baya busted through the gate as if they new the door was opened. The 3 invaders enjoyed an afternoon of air-conditioning while the goats tasted and destroyed everything they could including eating my 13 year old Jade plant and a song of India plant (this was a cutting from a plant that my dad gave to my mom 35+ years ago.) On top the destruction the 2 goats pooped ALL OVER THE HOUSE. In our den, on the couch (and peed) upstairs in our bedroom and in our sons room. It was lovely. I have NEVER seen so much poop. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment